Share
Get widget

Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Fresh Morning Photos



Well, I love sunlight in the morning. First of all could I just say it again that I got the first
camera in my life a few days ago. It is Canon 600D with kit 18-55 mm lens. I have no
basic for photography at all, I am learning with my gear. My photos might be not that good
but I wish to share to all of you.

I woke up early today's morning, there is no hesitation to go out with my little gear to capture
the fresh feeling in the morning. The location was the same at previous, because it's not
far from my drom--10 mins driving. These set below I processed with Digital Photo Professional
which came with Canon 600D. I hope you enjoy it.






There are more photo actually, But I picked what I like most to upload. Thanks for all visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment