Share
Get widget

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A night and the lights

A night and the lights

This is the most favorite of the night, I put my little 600D on the car roof and set it to
F22 with ISO 100 and 10secs shutter speed. This is how I set the DSLR for the night and
this kind of photo. What I love most on the photo above is the reflection of the light to my car roof.


A night and the lights

This one and below are similar, but pay your attention to a small different. There is a car freeze
on above, but none for below. From that point it gives me a different feeling. I still cannot
make a decision that which one is better. Feel free to leave me a comment.

A night and the lights

Lastly, I just want to say that Canon 600D can answers all of my question. I wish to upgrade it
when my skill upgraded.

No comments:

Post a Comment