Share
Get widget

Saturday, February 11, 2012

On The Street, 600D Toy Camera Creative Filter


I wish to share you the album I took on the street of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. All of them
I shot with toy camera creative filter of  Canon 600D. They are done in the camera, no more editing.


A father was fishing and his son was waiting to have some fun with a fish, they did it at night. 



                       This puppy looks so tired, he is waiting to be sold on the street as a pet.





This kid was standing in front of her until the music ends, people keep shooting photo same to me.






Below is two Thais greeting each others, a young man gives some money to an old female street artist.



Cutest dog of the night.



This street performance was so good, she was playing on Chiang Mai walking street.



Above is a hill tribe playing Thai traditional instrument which is I don't know what it is.



She is just so cute with her black violin on below. 



She was looking to my camera.




They are the Thai police officers, playing music on the street in Chiang Mai for making some money 
        to support poor child's education.

No comments:

Post a Comment