Share
Get widget

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 Amazing Photos

Today I have two amazing photos from two talented photographers that I which to share with the world.
I just saw them from my photographer Google+ circle. When I saw them at first, I felt stunned by
the beauty of these photo.  The first one is from Kevin McNeal, a landscape photographer who resides
in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S.


The second one from Michael Bonocore, founder of mb-photography-sf.com. He named the photo as
"Heaven's Gate", the photo of Golden Gate.


They are both absolutely stunning and amazing, I hope that someday I will have a chance to capture
the beauty of the world as I saw their works. They combined skills, experiences, gears, and visions
for making an amazing result of work. Yes, others are the location and timing. My brain tells me that
both of them are perfect. Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment